Friday, March 7, 2014

Sun makes me happy

I am a fair weather fan. My mood can easily reflect the sky outside. I really do love winter (my maiden name is Winter so I have always felt some loyalty to it), but this time of year makes me impatient for spring. Thankfully Ohio's weather is so inconsistent, I can have a warm day sandwiched in between snow storms to keep me content. For example, last week the girls and I had church service at home because everything got canceled thanks to snow. And today we were enjoying our muddy backyard with only jackets. So bring on another storm. Today's afternoon will keep me smiling for a while.

4 comments:

Amber and Travis said...

I love your congregation of dolls! So cute!

emily said...

look at those smiles!! makes me smile!

judy said...

So cute but let's all pray for summer heat just for the upcoming week, please!

Virginia and Shane said...

Ava you are so grown up looking!! Such beautiful girls!