Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas dresses

I usually like to sew the girls Christmas dresses and give it to them on the fourth advent (the last Sunday before Christmas), but this year I made some Amazon purchases last minute.  I thing they look pretty darling despite my lack of organization this Christmas.

 Quincy lost her top tooth yesterday!
 Cora is impossible to take a picture of right now.  These are the best ones I got after spending the morning following her around with my camera.



 Ava helped me pick out all of the dresses while her sisters were at school.  She really wanted this red one.
 Not the group picture I was hoping for, but I will take what I can get.

4 comments:

Amber Broadhead said...

The group picture is my favorite! The girls look adorable as usual! I wish I had mad sewing skills like you to even see one dress for Adelyn! I hope you guys have a merry Christmas!!

judy said...

So cute!

Virginia and Shane said...

I would wear all of them! Such beautiful girls!!

Kent and Leisy said...

I also LOVE the group picture! it's perfect.